In The Screaming Tower

In the Screaming Tower, it's rather hard to hear someone scream...wouldn't you agree?

Monday, July 22, 2013

Might As Well

This is Elise. On the off chance that some of you actually care about Daniel Thompson, I'll tell you what happened during the empty space between his first post upon returning and the time when grammar and spelling apparently left his body.
At some point or another, I can't remember exactly which day it was, but The Blind Man called together an emergency meeting. Daniel went with Miss Maple, I went with the Choir, but other than us, the only others there were The Archangel, The Rake, The Blind Man, EAT, The Slender Man, and The Plague Doctor. The Archangel was already causing a ruckus, and I could tell by the look in Daniel's eye that he wanted to stab The Archangel so bad. I wanted desperately to shoot him.
Either way, The Blind Man was actually trying to mediate between Miss Maple, The Archangel, and The Plague Doctor. The Plague Doctor just stood there and stared out of his mask....I think it's a mask. I hope it's a mask....while Miss Maple and The Archangel just flung insults and angry comments at each other. I think The Slender Man and The Plague Doctor didn't care much, cause they left soon after the meeting began. Miss Maple shot an angry glare at the blue-haired Camper that represented EAT. After all, EAT did betray her.
What's worse, Daniel was over there with her, talking and laughing, moreover. After a while, The Rake got bored, as did The Choir. I stayed with Miss Maple until The Blind Man and The Archangel walked away. "Hey, I'm gonna walk EAT back to her door, okay?" I heard Daniel asked and Miss Maple just kinda waved like she didn't care.
Just after they had left, I got a bad idea. I had the idea to follow them and eavesdrop on their conversation. I didn't know why, it just felt to me like a good idea at the time. So I followed their tracks, and I found their door. And there, standing right in front of it, was EAT kissing Daniel. I say it like that because EAT was the one who had Daniel pinned to the wall, so she obviously started it, but Daniel was definitely enjoying it. He was cheating on me with that blue-haired slut!
Afterwards, I saw him kinda stumble forward, and EAT drag him stumbling into her door, but I don't care. If he wants to become a Willing Camper, let him. I don't give a shit anymore. Might as well close this blog, but I'll leave it up for a little while. I'll wait till he's confirmed Camper or dead or something. Whatever.
~Elise out.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, what a shame... You two were so cute!~

    ReplyDelete