In The Screaming Tower

In the Screaming Tower, it's rather hard to hear someone scream...wouldn't you agree?

Friday, July 26, 2013

Rescued

So I'm back at The Screaming Tower once again. I'm home. And Elise is hugging me. My body still hurts all over, though.
So I was reading in my room where I'm being watched, and all of a sudden, there was this loud crash outside the door. Not knowing what it was, I stood up, only to see the door get smashed down. Standing there was Tyrone, with Darren in the background beating people over the head with a mop. "Come along, sir! We must make our escape!" He yelled, before hitting someone who was beyond the doorframe with a machete.
So I ran. Burnlove and Cat were at the door with automatic weapons, shooting Campers left and right. So it was Campers who put me in here. I thought it was from the start, but the fact that were exploding like ceramic water jugs kind of proved it.
Outside was an open tractor trailer truck, and Proxy was in the open back, beckoning for us to hurry up. Tyrone, Darren and I were the first to get on, while Burnlove and Cat backed up onto it, shooting down the mass of Campers coming our way. I couldn't see Jarvis anywhere, but I was able to see Mike Rutherford get shot and killed.
So Proxy closed the door to the truck, and we drove back to the Tower. Upon arriving, two things happened; 1. I was hugged by Elise, and she apologized and apologized to me, saying how the Brute was affecting her and that she shouldn't have freaked out on me in the first place. I forgave her, and now we're dating again. 2. Sol, Luna, Sylvia, and Mistress were away on business. So I spent the rest of the day with Elise. The talk with Mistress should be interesting tomorrow.
~Thompson out.

No comments:

Post a Comment