In The Screaming Tower

In the Screaming Tower, it's rather hard to hear someone scream...wouldn't you agree?

Thursday, September 19, 2013

A Visit From Myself

So we had an odd visit today. First off, everyone was very busy fortifying The Screaming Tower, and I was undergoing even more intense physical therapy to get back to normal. I can walk now without the crutches, but I'm still a little shaky, and don't ask me to run. Anyways, I had just gotten done with the therapy and was going to go outside to see how the progress on the outside was coming. "Vassal." I heard Mistress say behind me.
I turned around, and there she was, motioning for me to come into her room. Naturally, I followed. Then, when I entered her room, I stopped. The hair. The face. The glasses. The smile. The trilby. I was staring at myself. The only difference was the huge tits and more feminine shapes on her. This was like a female mirror of myself.
"So you're Daniel Thompson?" She said, walking up to me and shaking my hand. "Danielle Thompson. Doll to The Wooden Man." She curtsied quickly, then turned around and took up her former position on the other side of the room. "I'm here to make you an offer, Miss Wooden Girl."
"That's Miss Maple to you." Mistress snarled back, the hostility in her voice very prominent. "And what is it?"
"Lord Pinocchio....wishes to resolve this peacefully. Basically, if you cede control of your domain, and all non-willing Dolls, he will allow you to live. Simple as that." Danielle finished, and stood still while Mistress made her decision. It didn't take long.
"Well, you can tell your 'Lord Pinocchio' that if he wants my fucking tower, he has to come over here and take it from me himself." Mistress crossed her arms.
"I don't think you fully understand." A very familiar glint of rage flashed through Danielle's eyes. "Lord Pinocchio is adamant that-" She stopped as Mistress wound strings around Danielle's neck.
"I don't think you fully understand, bitch. This is my goddamn tower. Now, I'm going to untie, close my eyes and count to 10. And if you aren't out by the time I open my eyes, you'll be on the dinner menu for my vultures tonight. Capiche?" Danielle simply nodded.
Mistress unwound the strings, and Danielle was off like a rocket.
"I get the feeling you should've killed her." I said to Mistress.
"I do too." She replied.
So I don't know how this is gonna happen, but it's gonna happen.
~Thompson out.

No comments:

Post a Comment