In The Screaming Tower

In the Screaming Tower, it's rather hard to hear someone scream...wouldn't you agree?

Friday, January 17, 2014

A Sensitive Matter

So I found The Sleepwalker. She had just decided to wander off through Central Park, but I found her. And scolded her to not run off like that again.
I'm gonna make this long story short.
Basically, I was called by Mistress to the Towering Realm. When I got there, it was a burning wreck. I found the Manufactured Newborn, and he told me in his click-whir language that The Eye showed up and destroyed it, and The Glitch ran after The Eye. We took The MN back to the Tower, and we've just been kind of sitting around trying to figure things out since. And I haven't seen Elise. At all. Weird.
So yeah, that's an update for you.
~Thompson out.

No comments:

Post a Comment