In The Screaming Tower

In the Screaming Tower, it's rather hard to hear someone scream...wouldn't you agree?

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Crazed

Hello everyone, it’s Elise here again… I don’t know what happened to Daniel, but I know he’s in the basement with Miss Maple. The torture chambers, that is. He’s been down there for about four hours, and I really hope that screaming isn’t him. It unfortunately, most likely is. I found a paper on the floor in the corner as Miss Maple was taking him away. It was written in Black Sharpie. I’ll transcribe in here.
It’s been talking to me for a long time. Ever since I captured it. Towerborn must return to the Tower. Towerborn must be the Tower. Towerborn are the Tower. It won’t stop. It wants to speak with Danny. I was Danny. I am Daniel, not Danny. My name is not Danny. My name is Daniel. It keeps talking to me. The Infant. My playmate. My toy. My name is not Danny. My name is not Danny. My name is Danny. I am five years old. The Infant would do tricks with my Hotwheels toys. He would make them move without touching them. He keeps speaking to me. We were the best of friends. I locked him up. We were the best of friends. Infant, where did you go? Infant, what happened? Infant, why didn’t you stay? Towerborn return to the Tower. Towerborn return to the Tower. I am Towerborn. I was Towerborn. I am a Doll. I am a Towerborn. I am a TowerDoll. I am a DollBorn. What am I? I was a Towerborn. I am not a Towerborn. I am a Towerborn. My name is Daniel, and I am a Doll. My name is Danny, and I am a Towerborn. Danny Thompson, the five-year old Towerborn. Daniel Thompson, the sixteen-year old Doll. I must release him. I mustn’t release him. Mistress would be angry. Infant would be angry. I mustn’t. I must. Must I? Must I not? I am not. I will not. I am. I will. I am not. I can’t be. I am. I can be. I am. I am not. Why must I not? Why must I? I am a Towerborn. I am a Doll. I must release him. I must not. I must. I must. I must. I must. I must. I must.
         

          And so I’m guessing that’s exactly what he did. I still don’t quite understand it……but I’ll post it nevertheless. It’s…….strange. I don’t like it. I don’t want Daniel to go crazy, but it seems I’m a little late for that…..shit….

No comments:

Post a Comment