In The Screaming Tower

In the Screaming Tower, it's rather hard to hear someone scream...wouldn't you agree?

Friday, December 13, 2013

What a visionary

Hoo boy, has it been a while since I've updated here! I just haven't seen the need to, nothing's really been....happening recently. We've been rebuilding everything, mostly our forces, and we have about 100 new Willing Dolls running around the tower. (Mistress just had to take over a Fourth Grade Class on a field trip, so now Luna is head of the Munchkin brigade, and they are ANNOYING) and I've been learning how to drive from Elise. I've gotten my licence from the Archive and everything.
But not today. Mistress called me into her room, and when a conversation opens with "I've been noticing you've been acting a bit testy recently" you know something either very good or very bad is going to happen.
"Yes, I have." I responded truthfully.
"Why is that?" She asked in the current southwestern drawl everybody hates so much.
"Because I haven't been assigned to anything, I just find myself doing completely asinine tasks around the tower day in and day out." I learned a long time ago not to sugarcoat things when dealing with Mistress.
"Well you're lucky then. You see, I have a job for you to do. I was originally going to ask Tyrone to do it, but since you seem so eager.....whatever. Basically, one of the Fear candidates has been elevated by the Archive to Fear status."
"Which one?" I asked.
"The Vision." She responded. Oh fucking shit, HER. Out of all of them, it had to be her. It just HAD to be. "So I want you to find out why."
"Got it." I said.

So long story short, I got a Prius (fucking priuses) and went off looking for The Vision, and I'm currently in a motel in the middle of FUCKING NOWHERE BECAUSE SOME BITCH-ASS ARCHIVIST SAID SHE MIGHT BE HERE AND man I'm tired. I'm gonna sleep.
~Thompson out.

EDIT: In case you haven't noticed, he's gotten a bit....crazier since the last time he posted here. I've been trying to keep him stablized with asinine tasks to try to calm the crazy a bit, but I can see I failed.
Nothing to do now but sit back and watch the roller coaster.....oh dear.
~Elise out.

No comments:

Post a Comment