In The Screaming Tower

In the Screaming Tower, it's rather hard to hear someone scream...wouldn't you agree?

Thursday, June 13, 2013

A break

So I didn’t post yesterday, because Elise, Sylvia, Luna, Sol, and I got a surprise vacation (No clue why Luna and Sol got one, they haven’t done anything recently except move) and we got to go to the beach. I didn’t post because I knew I would end up ranting about the girls in their bikinis.
Anyways, moving on. Today we didn’t need to analyze a Fear (Thank god, I’m so scared of The Quiet) we got a slightly different mission. Mistress called us all into the throne room. We got a job. An assassination job. At an anime convention. Why? I don’t know. All we knew was that we were supposed to get up in cosplay. So we all chose cosplays. Here’s what we chose;
I chose Alucard from Hellsing.
Sylvia chose Fujiwara No Mokou from Touhou.
Elise chose Konoka Konoe from Negima?!
Luna chose Cindy Crawford from Shinryaku! Ika Musume.
And Sol chose Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII.

After about an hour, we were all ready. I must admit, it was a little weird having a 5’11 British Konoka, but it worked. We managed to all fit into the car, Sol sitting in the middle of the back. He looked so happy, crammed between Sylvia and Luna.
While driving there, (Mistress gave us instructions, as long as we got off at the third Empty City garage door on the right) We looked at who we were supposed to kill. He wasn’t in cosplay, which is kinda odd, but we all studied what he looked like so we could get him.
We went inside at different times, as not to startle him. I caught a couple glimpses on him, and yeah, he looked nervous. But mostly I just wandered around and looked at the various cosplays and whatnot. Made me feel like a normal guy.
Then a gunshot rang out, and I knew that I wasn’t normal. I did what everyone else did and ran. I assumed Elise killed him, but I realized it was Luna who got shot, in the shoulder. Sol shot the guy we were supposed. I told him to take Elise and Sylvia and the car and head back to the Tower and I’d stay with Luna. He did so.
I’m now typing this out at a hospital. I’m by her side. Sol would like to be with his twin sister, but he can’t, he’s sort of wanted in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Elise has come back though. I’ll post more on her status tomorrow.

~Thompson out.

No comments:

Post a Comment