In The Screaming Tower

In the Screaming Tower, it's rather hard to hear someone scream...wouldn't you agree?

Friday, May 10, 2013

A New Mission


So I finally found out the special job Mistress Maple has planned for me. It’s a simple assassination mission, but she wants to find out how I deal with it, rather than send one of her dolls to do something about it.
          He’s a guy that’s rumored to be working with the Slender Man, and given Mistress and his less-than-wonderful track record together, we want to kill him before he becomes a Proxy, which would then make it much harder to deal with them. So basically what I gotta do is run up to him with a knife and stab him. Why can’t I use my normal things? Well, that would be because he’ll be in his apartment, and a flamethrower or Molotov, or even a Sniper Rifle, simply because it would draw too much attention. I have to use a simple Combat Knife, one I can keep concealed in my cargo shorts.
          Oh yes, by the way, the resident timberwolves are giving us quite a bit of trouble. Recently they’ve been causing more than a little trouble. Well, for starters, they robbed a convenience store I enjoy going to for Doritos and Soda, really messed the place up, so they’ll be closed for at least a week. Whether or not they’re trying to mess me up is a completely different story.
          Besides that, they’ve been prowling around our base in The Empty City, and yes, that’s right, I spend a large portion of time in The Empty City, usually the times when I’m not out on a mission or at home. Either way, they’ve been prowling around that and killing any Dolls they find. I’m a little worried Archie’s gonna try an attack soon. Ah, well. I’ll let you all know how the assassination goes.
~Thompson out.

No comments:

Post a Comment