In The Screaming Tower

In the Screaming Tower, it's rather hard to hear someone scream...wouldn't you agree?

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hello


Hello, everyone. My name is Daniel Thompson. I’ve seen other servants posting their own stories, and I figure I might as well do so between missions. I’m a doll. A willing one, mind you, not one of those obnoxious controlled ones that are really only good for cannon fodder.
          Simply speaking, I do everything that Mistress Maple cannot. That’s what I call her, or rather, what she permits me to call her. I have to follow a semi-strict structure. Hell, I had to get her permission to make this blog.
          Let me tell you all something that embarrasses me a bit. Mistress has never actually sent me on a real dangerous mission. I think she doesn't believe I'm capable enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment