In The Screaming Tower

In the Screaming Tower, it's rather hard to hear someone scream...wouldn't you agree?

Thursday, May 9, 2013

An Explanation


Sorry I cut my post off yesterday or it didn’t make much sense, I was on edge because Mistress Maple told me that the Archangel was nearby, and he doesn’t like me, and that goes double for his timberwolves, if not more so. Anyways, allow me to start again.
My name is Daniel Thompson, and I am a servant for a being that goes by many names. The Wooden Girl. PRE05, Fossil-Type SELKIE, The Harlequin, Mistress Maple, Manny Kinn….I could go on, but then I’d be here all night.
Unlike most dolls, I am one who entered of free will, and I’ll explain why. I should be dead. I should’ve died in February when I was hit by a truck of some ghetto asshole who enjoys running down white kids on the sidewalk. I lay there bleeding on the sidewalk, and she appeared, talking about how I was a pathetic mortal and such. She then brought one of her dolls over……and proceeded to dismantle it. She began making skin grafts and spoke as she was working. “Now, I will allow you to live by using the doll I just dismantled so long as you promise to my eternal servant.” I knew at that moment that I was either going to die there on the sidewalk, or become an expendable puppet to whoever this person was. I didn’t even know who she was, so I accepted. It was not a mistake.
Of course, from the accident, my vocal cords were completely shot, so she gave me new ones. My voice is still a little scratchy to this day, but Mistress Maple says it will get better soon. All signs I’ve gotten skin grafts have since disappeared. For a destructive eldritch being, she’s quite good at healing.
Either way, continuing on, something else I think you should all is that I’m quite young. I’m only fifteen years old. What about school? That’s an interesting story. Back in March, Mistress Maple and I had this conversation:

“Vassal, I need you to go to the hardware store and pick me up some materials, the dolls are too incompetent to tell a hammer from a nail, and they don’t like me very much there.”
Ah….Mistress Maple…..I’ll do it this afternoon.
“No, I need them now.”
Mistress, I have school.
“Not any more you don’t.”

So I skipped school that day and did as she asked. The next day I went to school and found that my name had been removed from all the rosters, so I was no longer a student there. I haven’t gone back to school since. I still live with my parents, but they’re so gullible to the point where it kind of saddens me.
Amusingly enough, as for weapons, I seem to be best with Molotov Cocktails and a Flamethrower, though I’m a decent shot with a sniper rifle too, that comes from playing too much Halo. It’s ironic, though, considering Mistress Maple’s weakness that I’m sure you’re all aware of by now; fire. But she says that’s a good thing, as I can counteract her weaknesses well that way.
Either way, if you have any questions, go ahead and ask me, I’ll probably be waiting around for a few more hours. Mistress Maple says she has something big planned for me tomorrow, so I’ll be sure to tell you all about that when it comes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment