In The Screaming Tower

In the Screaming Tower, it's rather hard to hear someone scream...wouldn't you agree?

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Recovery


Hey everyone. Daniel here. I don’t know why Sylvia wouldn’t let me type yesterday, my hand feels pretty good, and I’m typing this just fine. Either way, here’s a picture of me. Anyone after me is already aware of what I look like, and anyone who will be after me could find out easily, so it really doesn’t matter. This was taken by Sylvia near a house in the Empty City close to the Screaming Tower. I'm holding a baseball bat I found lying around, cause my Combat Knife is at the Tower. It’s kinda hard to see the tape on my left hand, but it’s there. Either way, nothing’s happening today, so I’ll get back to you all tomorrow.
~Thompson out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment