In The Screaming Tower

In the Screaming Tower, it's rather hard to hear someone scream...wouldn't you agree?

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Sylvia


Shit shit shit shit shit SHIT. Sylvia’s gone. The Archangel kidnapped her in the dead of night! Blew a fucking hole through the Screaming Tower and everything! This is catastrophic! Mistress is pissed as hell, and so am I. She organized a force of Dolls, Choir members, and Grayskins. I was supposed to go get the Campers. Unfortunately, I had to walk to the Lake Champlain door, but the Empty City helped me get to it. So helpful.
I came out at the same place I did the time before, though in retrospect that makes perfect sense. There was no bathing girl in the lake nearby though, but a short walk around a bit of the perimeter had me find a whole group of them. A young girl, about 9 or 10, walked up to me and spoke with me. “You’re that Doll, right?” She asked. “How may I help you?”
“Well…” I started. “Last night, my partner, you remember her, she stayed in the car, but she’s been kidnapped. By the Archangel. So Mistress was wondering if you would be willing to donate a few Campers to our cause?” I asked.
“Hmm….I guess I can spare a few.” The Camper replied. “Would 2000 be enough? Cause I can send more if you really want them.” My eyes widened.
“No, 2000 is fine.” I said, almost speechless. “By the way, how many Campers do you have?” I asked.
“That’s a secret.” The Camper replied. “But I’ll tell you as long as you promise not to put it on your blog. I’ve been reading it, it’s interesting.”
So, as promised, I won’t tell you guys. Sorry. Either way, we’ve congregated in front of the Screaming Tower for the night. The Campers are………camping in tents. As are the Grayskins and the non-resident Dolls. Mistress loves her Willing Dolls, and Sylvia and I are the only ones I know of currently. So it makes sense. We’re gonna attack the Archangel tomorrow. I’ll let you know how that goes.
~Thompson out.

No comments:

Post a Comment